- We provide our experience and commercial structures to support you in your purchase or sale of products and goods, especially in international trade, with vast experience in the Latin American market.
- We are the solution for you to achieve the movement of your payments or collections during your commercial operations. We have a series of tools that can be the solution to execute the collections or make the payments in your negotiations.
- We guide and manage the registration of your company and the opening of commercial bank accounts in the Netherlands.
Our service of accounting and finance is in charge of overseeing all financial activities and decisions in a company and supervising its workforce. Their responsibilities revolve around spearheading the development of financial plans and strategies, coordinating with analysts and consultants, gathering and analyzing financial data, and reporting all sales progress to executives through documents and presentations. They must also set goals and objectives, allocate budgets to different departments, prepare comprehensive sales forecasts, and lead employees while implementing the company's policies and regulations.
By starting an independent financial advisory, we can offer unbiased advice and you can expect us to always have your best interest at heart. We have access to a wide range of financial products, which allows us to match you with the structure that best suits your profile and future goals. As our focus is solely on expat clients we are true specialists in this field. Our vast experience in the financial services industry offers you new opportunities.
As an independent physical oil broker, Ka Slot Consultancy works daily with major companies, trading houses, bunker suppliers and independent oil companies. We are able to give all our clients a clear view of the market and help buyers and sellers come to an agreement. In addition, we assist our clients with all operational aspects of each deal. Ka Slot acts as a broker for finished products such as fuel oil, diesel, methanol and gasoil, as well as for components to blend these products. With our full team we are available 24 hours a day to assist you.
Our unique relationship with major petroleum industry leaders gives us extensive trading capacity with direct access to refineries. Our sincere dedication to honesty, professionalism, and excellence has propelled our steady growth and enables us to consistently provide our clients with the highest quality products and services. Our business is the physical trade of oil. Our focus is to create and develop new business opportunities that establish beneficial relationships between buyers and sellers in the petroleum market. We strive for service excellence that exceeds the expectations of our business partners and clients while adhering to the highest environmental and social performance standards.
The Netherlands is a country offering many benefits to entrepreneurs and investors. Within several industries the Dutch have proved to take on a leadership position, by continually coming up with innovative and efficient solutions.
T he Netherlands are ranked as the 5th most innovative and competitive country in the world by the World Economic Forum and the 3rd best country in the world for business by Forbes Magazine. The fact that the Netherlands is part of the EU obviously plays a large role, since this enabled the Dutch to build outstanding connections with most countries abroad. Due to the European Single Market you can freely import and export goods and services throughout the entire EU. Next to that, the location of the Netherlands has proven to be a huge advantage for purely logistical reasons. Both Schiphol as well as the port in Rotterdam are two of the most prominent logistical gateways for goods entering and exiting Europe. Starting a business in the Netherlands means you have both options within driving distance
The Netherlands is known worldwide for its beneficial environment for entrepreneurs. Many global investors and entrepreneurs consider starting a business in the Netherlands. In this guide we explore the Netherlands as a jurisdiction to start a company. Here are some of the benefits of establishing a business in Holland:
- Corporate tax rate of 15%, among the lowest in Europe;
- No value added tax (VAT) for transactions between member states of the EU;
- In 2018, Forbes rated the Netherlands as the 3rd best country in the world for businesses
- The Netherlands has recently attracted many businesses and multinationals from the UK regarding Brexit
- The greatest number of treaties for double tax avoidance worldwide;
- The Netherlands is among the founding members of the EU;
- Local companies have a great reputation in global commerce. The Netherlands gives a big advantage in representation;
- 93% of the native population speak English; many are proficient in German and French;
- Highly educated labor force (3rd in the global top for education level);
- Outstanding international business atmosphere;
- Holland is 4th in the global report of the WEF and first in the European top for most innovative and competitive economies;
- According to a recent investigation by G. Thorton, starting a business in the Netherlands is one of the best choices for foreign investors.
- The country welcomes foreign entrepreneurs and investors: from small enterprises to multinational companies included in the Fortune 500 list;
- The Netherlands attracts international companies from all sectors with its stable legislation and politics, coupled with excellent international relations.